Update for 9/8/2010

Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 by Fashion Munx in Labels:
3

So it appears like some house keeping needed to be done, because I messed up a bunch of stuff during my last update that was supposed to fix problems around the blog. First of all the Leatherface b-side collection link is fixed with a dl link including all the material, and I fixed the broken links to the Bayonettes discography and Weakerthans b-sides collection as well. It also appeared I left a song or two off of the Weakerthans collection that I intended to put on but I guess couldn't find a good quality source for them at the time so I've included them in the re-up. I also removed several old posts from the archive from the very beginning of the blog before Pants started helping me and before I had figured out exactly what I wanted to do with the blog. I'll probably be re-posting some of the content again in a more uniform format.

In Weakerthans related ish I was going to post a Weakerthans bootleg that a friend of mine recorded from a set they played this year in the basement of a record shop that sounds amazing BUT my copy of the recording was full of skips so I couldn't. Hopefully, I'll be able to visit him in the next month or so and get a new copy made to share with you fine people. With school starting up I assume some slow down will commence in feature updates, distance makes the heart grow fonder or something.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions, feel free to drop them here or send me an email.

3 comments:

  1. -phil. says:

    Thanks for all these badass downloads! You are the man!

  1. could you fix the brand new rarities? The file is corrupt

  1. Unknown says:

    Fantastic blog. Looking forward to that Weakerthans show.