Get In Where You Fit In: Keep It Up - Throw In The Towel (The Unreleased Sessions)

Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2011 by Fashion Munx in Labels: , ,
0

Keep It Up were a Youth Crew influenced hardcore punk band from St. Catharines, Ontario that operated from somewhere around 2004-2006 (don't quote me on those dates). In that time they released one self-titled CD, one self-titled 7" and a split 7" with Proven (who I believe went onto form Vicious Cycle). They played this style better than almost any other band at the time and are still missed by a lot of Southern Ontario punks today. Anyways I got my hands on an EPs worth of otherwise unreleased songs so I thought I'd share them even though no one probably has any idea who they were. I think these were recorded around the same time as their split with Proven. Enjoy!


Download

Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Make No Mistake
3. Let Babylon Fall
4. Opinions Are Like Assholes
5. Dog Eat Dog
6. Zero Tolerance

0 comments: